Class Description: Spinning or Indoor cycling is a form of high-intensity exercise that involves using a stationary bicycle in a classroom setting. Spinning is a great form of aerobic activity (burning between 400-600 calories in 40 minutes), and is also beneficial in strengthening the muscles of the lower body. It tones the quadriceps and hamstrings, along with working the back and hips.
Please note: New students MUST be at class at least 15 minutes prior to the start time to be fit for the bike and go over safety instructions. NO EXCEPTIONS.
*You must down load and complete the program waiver and bring it with you to your first class.'
New hours will be effective as of July 5th
- Class times and days:
- Tuesday - 5:30 PM (Instructor - Ainsley Dupuis)
- Tuesday - 7:00 AM (Instructor - Leslie Fialkievicz)
- Thursday - 5:30 PM (Instructor - Ainsley Dupuis)
- Thursday - 7:00 AM (Instructor - Leslie Fialkievicz)
- Saturday - 8:00 AM (Instructor - Leslie Fialkievicz)
- Windham Community Center:
- $50 for 10 classes
- $90 for 20 classes
- Passes can be purchased at the Windham Recreation office
- To reserve your bike:
- Call Windham Recreation at 860-465-3046.
- You must call the day before the class.
Download File (english): registration_form_18.pdf
Download File (spanish): registration_form_spanish_18.pdf
Back to Programs