Here is a list of some safety guidelines for you to follow to make your experience at the Boom Box Parade more enjoyable for all!
Back to Programs
- No reckless behavior.
- No reckless operation of motor vehicles.
- I.E. Speeding, Wheelies, Revving of engines, Burnouts.
- No throwing candy into the crowd.
- All groups that plan to hand out candy must have a person that will be designated to walk by your float and hand out candy.
- We are asking that parade participants also refrain from spraying water.
- Failure to adhere to guidelines may result in removal from the parade.